- 1 8oz Save the Season pkg of Scapes (thawed)
- 1/3 cup unsalted pistachios
- 1/3 cup finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano (omit if non-dairy is required)
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Puree the garlic scapes, pistachios, Parmesan, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a food processor until very finely chopped. With the motor running, slowly pour the oil through the opening. Season the pesto with salt and pepper to taste. (The pesto keeps in the fridge, covered, for 1 week or frozen for a month.)
Excellent when used as a pasta sauce or salad dressing!